These steps allow you to hide past events and show only the upcoming events (if you don’t have the Calendar module yet, here’s an excellent video that gets you started) :
- Go to the Events view.
- In FILTER CRITERIA, click on “Add”.
- Search for the event end-date e.g. “Content: Event date – start date .(field_date)”, and apply.
- In “Configure extra settings for filter criterion…”, click on “Cancel”
- Select the event’s end date (something like: Event date – end date), and apply.
- In “Configure filter criterion…” window
- Under Operator “Is equal to”.
- Change “Select a date” option to to “Enter a relative date”
- Under Relative date, write “now” (also read the note under the textbox for more options), and apply.