Mohamed Nadjib Mami, A Research Associate at IAIS Fraunhofer and a PhD student at EIS Bonn University, Germany. My research topic is enabling the access to original heterogeneous and large data sources, ake Data Lake, in a uniform manner using one query. Semantic Web technologies are used to achieve this aim, resulting in the so-called Semantic Data Lake.
My interests can be summarized as follows:
- Heterogeneous Databases
- (Big) Data Management
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Master’s Degree “Intelligent Systems” – Paris Dauphine University, Paris, France.
- Master’s Degree “Software Engineering” – Saad Dahlab University – Blida, Algeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree “Computer Science” – Saad Dahlab University, Blida Algeria.
- Researcher – Fraunhofer IAIS – Germany.
- Intern “Object-Non-Relational Mapping, Meta-Modeling, NOSQL Databases esp. Graph” – KamricSoft – Paris, France.
- Web Developer “E-commerce websites” – Kadik2i, Algeria/France.
Honors and Awards
- Best Mini-project in SSSW15 Summer School – 2015, Italy (team award).
- Second Award of “Forum National des Etudiants en Informatique” (FNEI) – 2011, Algeria.
How to feed the Squerall with RDF and other data nuts? Journal Article
Querying Data Lakes using Spark and Presto Inproceedings
The World Wide Web Conference, pp. 3574–3578, ACM 2019.
Squerall: Virtual ontology-based access to heterogeneous and large data sources Inproceedings
Proceedings of 18th International Semantic Web Conference, 2019.
The Query Translation Landscape: a Survey Journal Article
arXiv preprint arXiv:1910.03118, 2019.
Uniform Access to Multiform Data Lakes Using Semantic Technologies Inproceedings
21st International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services Proceedings, 2019.
Distlodstats: Distributed computation of rdf dataset statistics Inproceedings
International Semantic Web Conference, pp. 206–222, Springer, Cham 2018.
Querying interlinked data by bridging RDF molecule templates Incollection
Transactions on Large-Scale Data-and Knowledge-Centered Systems XXXIX, pp. 1–42, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2018.
STATisfy Me: What are my Stats? Inproceedings
International Semantic Web Conference (P&D/Industry/BlueSky), 2018.
Large-scale storage and query processing for semantic sensor data Inproceedings
Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics, pp. 8, ACM 2017.
MULDER: querying the linked data web by bridging RDF molecule templates Inproceedings
International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications, pp. 3–18, Springer, Cham 2017.
The BigDataEurope platform--supporting the variety dimension of big data Inproceedings
International Conference on Web Engineering, pp. 41–59, Springer, Cham 2017.
‘Teach me to fish’ Querying Semantic Data Lakes Journal Article
Towards Semantification of Big Data Technology Inproceedings
International Conference on Big Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery, pp. 376–390, Springer, Cham 2016.