Mohamed Nadjib MAMI: A Research Associate at IAIS Fraunhofer and a PhD student at EIS Bonn University, Germany. My main work is centered around employing Big Data Technologies for Semantic Web and vise versa. My interests can be summarized as follows:
- Heterogeneous Databases
- (Big) Data Management
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Master’s Degree “Intelligent Systems”: Paris Dauphine University – Paris, France.
- Master’s Degree “Software Engineering”: Saad Dahlab University – Blida, Algeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree “Computer Science”: Saad Dahlab University – Blida, Algeria.
- Intern “Object-Non-Relational Mapping, Meta-Modeling, NOSQL Databases esp. Graph”: KamricSoft – France.
- Web Developer “E-commerce websites”: Kadik2i – Algeria/France.
Honors and Awards
- Best Mini-project in SSSW15 Summer School – 2015, Italy (team award).
- Second Award of “Forum National des Etudiants en Informatique” (FNEI) – 2011, Algeria.