Mohamed Nadjib Mami, a Data Engineer at Deutsche Post DHL Group, and a PhD student at EIS Bonn University, Germany. Previously, a Research Associate at IAIS Fraunhofer. My research topic is enabling the access to original heterogeneous and large data sources, ake Data Lake, in a uniform manner using one query. Semantic Web technologies are used to achieve this aim, resulting in the so-called Semantic Data Lake.
My interests can be summarized as follows:
- Heterogeneous Databases
- (Big) Data Management
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Master’s Degree “Intelligent Systems” – Paris Dauphine University, Paris, France.
- Master’s Degree “Software Engineering” – Saad Dahlab University – Blida, Algeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree “Computer Science” – Saad Dahlab University, Blida Algeria.
- Researcher – Fraunhofer IAIS – Germany.
- Intern “Object-Non-Relational Mapping, Meta-Modeling, NOSQL Databases esp. Graph” – KamricSoft – Paris, France.
- Web Developer “E-commerce websites” – Kadik2i, Algeria/France.
Honors and Awards
- Best Mini-project in SSSW15 Summer School – 2015, Italy (team award).
- Second Award of “Forum National des Etudiants en Informatique” (FNEI) – 2011, Algeria.